Active Testing Solutions is a completely independent Property Testing company – their Mission is – KEEP KIWI HOMES SAFE! ATS are experts in their field and are consistently recognised as one of New Zealand’s leading property testing companies.
ATS offers significant levels of after-service support including FULL TRIBUNAL SUPPORT if required. ATS has been operating since August 2016 and since that time has established a significant reputation around quality. In fact, in 2020 ATS was Awarded the MOST TRUSTED NZ Award in their category and Highly Commended overall!
ATS works in close conjunction with Landlords and Property Managers to ensure excellence throughout the process. ATS is also a government supplier in the methamphetamine testing field which sees them work with organisations such as Kainga Ora on an ongoing basis as well as many other not for profit organisations. ATS operates in four key areas:
* HEALTHY HOMES STANDARDS ASSESSMENTS – $239+GST
– Full in-depth assessment conducted by a qualified builder including detailed 30-page report.
* V.A.M.P. (VISUAL ASSESSMENT MAINTENANCE PROGRAMME) – SUBSCRIPTION – $249+GST/YEAR
– An in-depth annual maintenance assessment is carried out by one of our fully trained professional assessors.
– Includes a detailed report with maintenance recommendations.
– Annual assessment of the property against the Healthy Homes Standards requirements.
– Annual smoke alarm assessment using a professional smoke alarm testing device.
– Includes free smoke alarm replacement with top-end $49 smoke alarms (excl tenant damage).
– Unlimited between tenancy smoke alarm assessments.
– 48 Hour guarantee for assessment/replacement of faulty/battery depleted smoke alarms.
– $100 discount on all baseline meth testing at the property.
– This will mean that our VAMP subscribers will receive the highest quality baseline meth testing available anywhere in NZ at the lowest available price.
* METHAMPHETAMINE TESTING – VARYING PRICING
– Highest Level Baseline Testing right through to Post Remediation Testing
* ASBESTOS TESTING – VARYING PRICING
– Invasive (Scientific) Analysis
– Baseline non-invasive assessments in order for property managers to identify all materials which are POTENTIAL Asbestos Containing Material which is an asbestos risk management requirement.
ATS is the most reviewed Property Testing Company in the country with a full 5-Star Rating via independent Google Reviews. They are truly committed to their Mission to Keep Kiwi Homes Safe and do a great job.